News and Articles

Published on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April Large Rural Project Meeting

Get together on Sunday 4/26 @ 2pm

Event date: 4/26/2015 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Export event

I was unable to schedule with Diane Green, of Greentree Naturals.  She had a death in her family.  She asked that we wait until June or later to visit.

I also tried to put together a plant propagation workshop with an expert from the Master Gardeners but that didn't work out either.

Does anyone have an idea for this Sunday?  Anyone have a project they need help with?

Post here or on the forum with any ideas.  Pat and I will gladly host if we decide to just have a get together to bring each other up to speed on our permaculture plans for 2015.  I hate to miss a month of fellowship, food and support from fellow "permies".

Rate this article:
No rating
Comments (6)Number of views (29219)
Annie M

Annie M

Other posts by Annie M

6 comments on article "April Large Rural Project Meeting"

Cara

4/24/2015 9:41 AM

Wow, where is everybody??? We'd love to see everyone this Sunday. Even just a potluck this month to kibitz about our spring planting progress and problems would be fun. And now that we've done the initial visits to everybody's places, we probably need to revisit what our group is all about and brainstorm the future. So who else is coming???

Annie M

4/24/2015 9:47 AM

We'll provide a main dish. Let me know who's coming so I make enough.

Thom

4/24/2015 10:13 AM

If Torie is feeling better we all will be there. Otherwise, me and Logan will be there. We will bring a "forage" salad for folks to try. Don't worry, it will include garden greens as well. It'll be great to see everyone. Cara, do you have planting or any other jobs we can help with?

Kamori

4/25/2015 11:23 PM

Greetings from North Country! I took Monday off work to finish a push on planting, both perennials and annuals and forming new beds and weeding out the grass and installing borders and... well, you get the picture! The point being I don't want to travel on Sunday since I won't have to be back in Spokane until Monday in order to make the most of this weekend. But hey, due to the rain today I got all my potting-up done in the greenhouse! Will miss you all!

Eric

4/26/2015 8:10 AM

Lisa And I can't make it today. We won't have a weekend off for a while, so we're taking a risk and doing some planting.

Cara

4/26/2015 11:55 AM

Sorry you guys can't make it! Good luck with your plantings. You may be the winners in the climate change lottery this year. :) For others who might be thinking about coming, in case there's any confusion, the event today is at Andrea's.

Please login or register to post comments.

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org